Easy Fruit Salad Made with Pineapple and Pomegranates
- 2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 8 Strawberries sliced in half
- 2 cups grapes sliced in half
- 2 cups melon cut up into small pieces
- 2 tangerine cut up in small pieces
- seeds from 2 pomegranates
Place all the fruit in a big bowl.
You can refrigerate the fruit salad.
Before serving pour some pineapple juice on the fruit and for garnish add pomegranate seeds.
Mix until combined evenly.
Image: paytai / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Read enough about
easy fruit salad and want to discover more pomegranate recipes?