How to Choose Healthy Supplements
Are healthy supplements truly necessary to take on a daily basis? Some
would say yes, they are essential to good health, whereas others would
say it’s not necessary if you are getting your nutrients from food.
One thing that’s important to understand is that companies who
manufacture supplements are not held to any industry standard. This
means that the pill you take may or may not contain what the label on
the bottle says it contains. So, based on this information, how can you
go about choosing supplements wisely?
ips for Selecting Healthy Supplements
- Visit the website www.consumerlab.com to see if the brand of vitamins or supplements you’re considering have passed their independent tests.
- Always read the labels – the first three ingredients are what make
up the majority of the supplement. It’s best if you can read the names
of all the ingredients!
- Don’t be afraid to ask the store manager what they know about the brands of supplements they carry.
- The expiration date should be at least 30 days out from the date of purchase.
- Does the supplement contain lead or mercury traces?
- Reputable companies who manufacture supplements will gladly answer
any questions you have about their product, so give the company a call
and inquire to your heart’s content.
There are some fantastic pomegranate supplements on the
market for those who prefer to get their nutrients in a pill form or
who simply find it is easier to include these in their diet rather than
always eating the actual fruit.
How are pomegranate supplements beneficial?
- Can calm hormonal imbalances during menopause
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-aging properties
- Delivers high levels of antioxidants
Take your time to research the supplements on the market before making any final purchase decisions. You’ll be glad you did!
Image: YaiSirichai / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Read enough about
healthy supplements and want to discover more about better life with pomegranate?
Amazing Pomegranate Health Benefits